Cardiothoracic Surgical Nursing Secrets
Part of the Nursing Secrets Series®, Cardiothoracic Surgical Nursing Secrets is a comprehensive resource for both new and experienced cardiothoracic surgical nurses. This book is the first to focus on the "pearls" or "secrets" of practice. Written in a question-and-answer format, it provides concise information in an easy-to-use layout. Content includes anatomy & physiology, then proceeds to discuss disorders, procedures, surgery, and postoperative management of the cardiovascular and thoracic systems.Table of Contents
- 50 Top Secrets are listed in the front of the book, with the 50 key points a reader should know about cardiothoracic surgical nursing.
- Key Points boxes in each chapter outline important information.
- Internet Resources boxes offer readers additional information via the web.
- Effective 2-color design allows readers to easily find answers.
- Question-and-answer format offers concise, easy-to-find information.
- Designed for both new and experienced nurses.
By Barbara A. Todd, MSN, CRNP, Director, Clinical Surgical Specialists and Practitioners, Hospital University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA