Gastrointestinal Imaging, 3rd Edition
This concise, practical resource covers all of today's need-to-know information in gastrointestinal imaging...in an exceptionally user-friendly format. Because it's so compact, clinically oriented, and easy to read, this new volume in the Requisites series is an ideal study tool as well as a convenient reference for practice.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Includes new coverage of multi-slice CT to keep you on the cutting edge in radiology.
- Updates and replaces images and modalities from previous editions to reflect current trends in radiology.
- Presents core knowledge and expertise in gastrointestinal imaging.
- Delivers more than 750 outstanding illustrations that demonstrate a full range of gastrointestinal imaging approaches and findings.
- Offers numerous outlines, tables, "pearls," and boxed material for easy reading and reference.
- Organized in a user-friendly way: by organ system and then by radiologic finding within the chapter.
By Robert D. Halpert, MD, Professor of Radiology, The University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, Mississippi