Gastrointestinal Imaging, 3rd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
This concise, practical resource covers all of today's need-to-know information in gastrointestinal imaging...in an exceptionally user-friendly format. Because it's so compact, clinically oriented, and easy to read, this new volume in the Requisites series is an ideal study tool as well as a convenient reference for practice.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Includes new coverage of multi-slice CT to keep you on the cutting edge in radiology.
- Updates and replaces images and modalities from previous editions to reflect current trends in radiology.
- Presents core knowledge and expertise in gastrointestinal imaging.
- Delivers more than 750 outstanding illustrations that demonstrate a full range of gastrointestinal imaging approaches and findings.
- Offers numerous outlines, tables, "pearls," and boxed material for easy reading and reference.
- Organized in a user-friendly way: by organ system and then by radiologic finding within the chapter.
By Robert D. Halpert, MD, Professor of Radiology, The University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, Mississippi