Diseases of the Skin, 2nd Edition
A Color Atlas and Text
This invaluable resource examines clinical features, diagnosis, laboratory investigations, and treatment for all skin disorders, both common and rare. More than 2,000 outstanding full-color illustrations and a new Image Bank on CD-ROM offer readers invaluable diagnostic assistance by depicting how diseases present in real life.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Collects valuable management guidance together in a single new chapter, "Overview of Treatment".
- Makes clinical guidance even easier to find with 100 new summary, tips and pitfalls, and practice points boxes.
- Features a bonus CD-ROM that includes all the images from the book, a slide-making package, and a tool to group images according to diagnosis.
- Discusses the full range of conditions, including ethnic skin, pediatric dermatology, the genoderma-toses, HIV, drug reactions, and diseases of pregnancy.
- Help readers find answers to their clinical questions quickly with a consistent organization and concise writing the provides exactly the right amount of information to make an informed diagnosis.
REVIEWS OF THE LAST EDITION:
"A valuable reference for practicing dermatologists, dermatology residents, and primary care physicians ...A one-stop reference for excellent pictures and informative text."—Archives of Dermatology
"The photographs are of uniformly excellent quality and have been selected well ...This tome is a tour-de-force and a credit to both the authors and the publishers. It can be warmly recommended to its target audience of general practitioners, trainee dermatologists and general physicians as an outstanding and practical atlas of skin diseases." —British Journal of Dermatology
By Gary M. White, MD, Department of Dermatology, Kaiser Permanente; University of California School of Medicine, San Diego, CA; and Neil H. Cox, BSc, FRCP, Consultant Dermatologist Cumberland Infirmary, Carlisle, UK