Nuclear Medicine, 3rd Edition
The 3rd Edition of this successful resource continues to present an easy and affordable way to master core knowledge and review important facts pertinent to the specialty. A concise, user-friendly formatwith at-a-glance illustrations, boxes, and tablesenables you to access information quickly. Revised throughout to reflect the very latest advances in the field, it makes an excellent study source for certification and recertification review as well as clinical reference.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Presents revised Nuclear Cardiology, Neurology, Endocrine System, and Genitourinary System chapters that reflect the rapid expansion of PET imaging, including a whole new chapter on F-18 FDG PET imaging.
- Features expanded use of Pearls, Pitfalls, and Frequently Asked Questions for more helpful information.
- Presents clear descriptions of nuclear medicine principles and techniques.
- Emphasizes the core knowledge needed for certification and practice in a clear and succinct manner.
- Offers sample protocols for each procedure.
- Provides an excellent resource at an inexpensive price.
By Harvey A. Ziessman, MD, Professor of Radiology, Director of Nuclear Medicine Imaging, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA; Janis P. O'Malley, MD, Director, Nuclear Medicine, Assistant Professor Department of Radiology University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL; and James H. Thrall, MD, Radiologist-in-Chief Department of Radiology Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA