A Book of Days
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Limited Stock - Order Soon
Ideal for gift-giving or personal use, this inspirational daily reader is designed to help nurses reflect on the magnificent aspects of their profession. Depicting the similarities and bonds of nurses from the past and present through their causes, struggles, and accomplishments, this unique companion describes the contributions of 366 nurses and addresses the history of nursing, as well as the contemporary issues that nurses are facing today.
- Stories of hope are offered to inspire nurses — despite the challenges they face because of the nursing shortage and demands on the health care system.
- Formatted as a daily reader, it provides a look into the life of a nurse for every day of the year.
- Each daily entry includes:
- Quotes that provide an opportunity for reflection about nursing leadership and scholarship.
- Descriptions that provide a "snap shot" of each nurse's contributions.
- A Biography with information about each nurse's background, education, achievements, and honors.
By Patricia van Betten, MEd, RN, Blue Diamond, NV; and Melisa Moriarty, RN, BSN, San Diego, CA