Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging
Birds, Exotic Pets and Wildlife
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
With a focus on birds, reptiles, and mammals, Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging: Avian and Exotic Pets discusses veterinary diagnostic imaging and new technologies for multiple modalities to help you accurately diagnose and pinpoint common injuries and disease. Divided into three sections Birds, Mammals, and Reptiles each section includes valuable information on positioning for specific structures, imaging findings, and more for each species with a wealth of photographs to provide real-life examples.Table of Contents
- Atlas-sized radiographs allow you to easily visualize the injury or indication of disease.
- Comparison radiographs display a normal image with an abnormal image to highlight differences and help you identify abnormalities in practice.
- “Telescopic” images provide close-up views of larger radiographs to help you identify salient points visible in the radiograph.
- Content tailored to each species highlights the common injuries and diseases for each avian and exotic species.
- Discussions of multiple modalities including ultrasound, MRI, and CT provide all the information you need for diagnostic imaging in one resource.
By Charles S. Farrow, DVM, Professor of Veterinary Medical Imaging, Western College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskkatchewan, Canada