Rapid Review Neuroscience
Hello, we will be performing scheduled maintenance from 1:00 AM until 4:00 AM Eastern Standard Time on May 28, 2015. Due to this maintenance, ebooks will be temporarily unavailable for purchase. Print book purchases will be unaffected. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Get the most from your study time...and experience a realistic USMLE simulation! These new additions to the Rapid Review Series - highly rated in the First Aid rankings - make it easy for you to master all of the basic science material covered on the USMLE Step 1 Exam.Table of Contents
- Information presented in an easy-to-read outline format.
- Two 50-item Board-style question sets with answers and complete discussions for all correct and incorrect answers.
- "High yield" margin notes identifying need-to-know material.
- Another 250 USMLE-style questions for each title are available at www.studentconsult.com - mirroring the look and feel of the actual exam, and providing detailed feedback on which areas you may need to study more.
- A "test mode" featuring a 60-minute timed test of 50 questions which can be customized by system or random selection.
- A "tutorial mode" allowing the reader to customize content review by science, system, or random selection.
By James Weyhenmeyer, PhD, Professor, Cell and Structural Biology and Neuroscience, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL; and Eve A. Gallman, PhD, Adjunct Assistant Professor and Discipline Coordinator, Medical Neuroscience, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Medicine, Urbana, IL