Rapid Review Neuroscience
Get the most from your study time...and experience a realistic USMLE simulation! These new additions to the Rapid Review Series - highly rated in the First Aid rankings - make it easy for you to master all of the basic science material covered on the USMLE Step 1 Exam.Table of Contents
- Information presented in an easy-to-read outline format.
- Two 50-item Board-style question sets with answers and complete discussions for all correct and incorrect answers.
- "High yield" margin notes identifying need-to-know material.
- Another 250 USMLE-style questions for each title are available at www.studentconsult.com - mirroring the look and feel of the actual exam, and providing detailed feedback on which areas you may need to study more.
- A "test mode" featuring a 60-minute timed test of 50 questions which can be customized by system or random selection.
- A "tutorial mode" allowing the reader to customize content review by science, system, or random selection.
By James Weyhenmeyer, PhD, Professor, Cell and Structural Biology and Neuroscience, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL; and Eve A. Gallman, PhD, Adjunct Assistant Professor and Discipline Coordinator, Medical Neuroscience, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Medicine, Urbana, IL