Genitourinary Radiology, 2nd Edition
This book may take up to 5 business days to ship
The thoroughly updated New Edition of this best-selling Radiology Requisites™ volume concisely synthesizes all of today's core knowledge in genitourinary radiology. Clinically oriented coverage encompasses everything from basic principles through the latest diagnostic imaging techniques, equipment, and technology. Practice-proven tips and excellent problem-solving discussions are accompanied by more than 450 images of the highest quality. What's more, abundant boxes, tables, outlines, and suggested reading lists make reference easy.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Presents state-of-the-art coverage of MR urography, uterine artery embolization, CT for renal stone disease, and many other new areas in the field.
- Explores all of the latest genitourinary imaging techniques.
- Represents the work of a single author-for a consistent, cohesive approach throughout.
- Delivers more than 450 outstanding illustrations that demonstrate a full range of genitourinary radiologic approaches and imaging findings
- Offers numerous outlines, tables, "pearls," and boxed material for easy reading and reference.
By Ronald J. Zagoria, MD, FACR, Vice Chair, Clinical Affairs, Section Chief, Professor, Department of Radiology, Abdominal and Biomedical Imaging, University of California, San Francisco