Genitourinary Radiology, 2nd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Limited Stock - Order Soon
The thoroughly updated New Edition of this best-selling Radiology Requisites™ volume concisely synthesizes all of today's core knowledge in genitourinary radiology. Clinically oriented coverage encompasses everything from basic principles through the latest diagnostic imaging techniques, equipment, and technology. Practice-proven tips and excellent problem-solving discussions are accompanied by more than 450 images of the highest quality. What's more, abundant boxes, tables, outlines, and suggested reading lists make reference easy.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Presents state-of-the-art coverage of MR urography, uterine artery embolization, CT for renal stone disease, and many other new areas in the field.
- Explores all of the latest genitourinary imaging techniques.
- Represents the work of a single author—for a consistent, cohesive approach throughout.
- Delivers more than 450 outstanding illustrations that demonstrate a full range of genitourinary radiologic approaches and imaging findings
- Offers numerous outlines, tables, "pearls," and boxed material for easy reading and reference.
By Ronald J. Zagoria, MD, Professor of Radiology, Vice Chairman for Medical Affairs, Abdominal Imaging, Section Head, The Bowman Gray School of Medicine, Professor of Radiology, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, NC