Case Review Series
Enter promotional code 05984 at checkout.
This new volume in the popular Case Review Series in Radiology series reviews a full range of clinical issues in breast imaging, including mammographic positioning, calcifications, FNA, and ultrasound appearance of masses. Approximately 200 cases, with one to four unknown images and corresponding questions, probe your knowledge of a wide variety of topics in the field. Accompanying answers, commentary, and references help you to gain a better understanding of how the correct diagnosis was reached. Packed with hundreds of high-quality images, this affordable, easy-to-use resource offers an ideal way to sharpen your diagnostic skills and study for exams.Table of Contents
- Features a user-friendly case format to facilitate the quick location and review of specific information.
- Divides cases into Opening Round, Fair Game, and Challenge categories allowing you to assess your proficiency at three different levels of complexity.
- Includes a list of questions following each case - with answers and rationales - plus a brief discussion emphasizing characteristic imaging features, differential diagnostic considerations, and key points of clinical information.
- Provides detailed commentary and selected helpful references on each topic.
- Includes cross-references to Breast Imaging: The Requisites, by Debra Ikeda, MD.
By Emily F. Conant, MD, Chief, Breast Imaging, Department of Radiology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA; and Cecilia Brennecke, MD, Associate Professor, Radiology Johns Hopkins University, Director, American Radiology Services, Johns Hopkins at Green Spring, Lutherville, MD