Guide to Clinical Practice
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Limited Stock - Order Soon
HOME REHABILITATION: GUIDE TO CLINICAL PRACTICE is the first clinical reference for therapists practicing in the home care setting. It covers fundamentals, pediatric populations, adult populations, emergency situations, and pharmacology in home healthcare. A special section of appendices includes necessary reference information such as ICD-9 CM Common Therapy Diagnoses, listings of community organizations, HIM-11 Coverage of Services and Durable Medical Equipment, and a listing of suggested home care resources. A must have for any home care therapist!Table of Contents
- Describes over a hundred practical assessment tools and measures.
- Provides easy-to-retrieve and easy-to-access information in a convenient format.
- Includes forms and checklists that show the reader the tools needed in a home care environment.
- Includes documentation guidelines for appropriately filling out paperwork.
- Provides emergency procedures and protocols that can be accessed quickly in case of an emergency.
- Contains pharmacology information to give the therapist a quick reference guide to recognize side effects, drug interactions, and proper therapeutic medication level guidelines.
- Provides ICD-9 CM Common Therapy Diagnoses and HIM-11 Coverage of Services information regarding billing and insurance.
- Includes multidisciplinary tools helpful to physical therapists, occupational therapists and rehab nurses.
By Wendy K. Anemaet, MS, PT, GCS, ATC, Home Care Therapist, Board-Certified Specialist in Geriatric Physical Therapy, Miami, FL; and Michelle E. Moffa-Trotter, PT, GCS, Home Care Therapist, Board-Certified Specialist in Geriatric Physical Therapy, Clearwater, FL