The international journal of cancer epidemiology, detection and prevention
Cancer Epidemiology's 2014 Impact Factor is 2.711 (© Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Reports 2015).
Cancer Epidemiology: the international journal for cancer epidemiology, detection and prevention is dedicated to increasing understanding about cancer causes, prevention and control. The scope of the journal embraces all aspects of cancer epidemiology including:
• Descriptive epidemiology and statistics
• Studies of risk factors for disease initiation, development and prognosis
• Screening, early detection and accurate diagnosis
• Prevention and evaluation of interventions
• Methodological issues and theory
The journal publishes original research articles (full length and short reports), systematic reviews and meta-analyses, editorials, commentaries and letters to the editor commenting on previously published research.
Cancer Epidemiology (Cancer Epidemiol.) is indexed and abstracted in: MEDLINE/PubMed, Current Contents/Clinical Medicine, the Science Citation Index Expanded, and Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Reports (Science Edition).View all Oncology titles