Sexual & Reproductive HealthCare
Official Journal of the Swedish Association of Midwives
A peer-reviewed journal dedicated to the sexual and reproductive health of women and men.
The journal aims to serve its readers as an authoritative resource of disseminating significant sexual and reproductive health related scientific information.
Our key audience is the academic, practising, educational and service user including:
• Maternity care and neonatal nurses
• Maternity service users
• Health sociologists and economists
• Biologists and psychologists with an interest in maternal and infant research
• Policy makers in sexual and reproductive health.
The journal welcomes original papers in all aspects of sexual and reproductive health including:
• Family planning and counseling
• Management of pregnancy
• Labour and delivery
• Breast feeding and post-natal care
• Many other aspects of aspects of sexual health including contraception, abortion, sexually transmitted diseases and HIV prevention
• Issues related to the menopausal and post-menopausal years
The journal publishes the following types of paper: original research articles, reviews, short communications, letters to the editor.
Please see the Guide for Authors for specific details including online submission at click here.
Why have we launched this title?
Research in the area of sexual and reproductive health is growing internationally, particularly among midwives. In a global perspective there is a huge interest in women's health, which is mirrored in the millennium goals of the UN as well as in international declarations and agreements.
Sexual & Reproductive HealthCare aims to take on the role as a contributor of new knowledge and evidence to representatives of the health care sector and society. The journal will present studies demonstrating sexual and reproductive health matters from a multifaceted perspective where the connection between these questions and the individuals' rights will be illuminated.View all OB/GYN titles