Clinical Simulation in Nursing
Clinical Simulation in Nursing is an international, peer reviewed journal published online nine times annually. Clinical Simulation in Nursing is the official journal of the International Nursing Association of Clinical and Simulated Learning (INACSL) and reflects the mission INACSL. The journal accepts manuscripts meeting one or more of the following criteria:
- Research articles and systematic reviews using simulation and/or standardized patients;
- Practice articles using simulation and/or standardized patients;
- Innovative teaching/learning strategies developed through simulation and technology;
- Innovative implementation and management strategies for simulation within practice and academic centers; and
- Articles updating knowledge, guidelines, regulations, and legislative policies that impact nursing and health care education and practice.
Benefits to authors
We also provide many author benefits, such as free PDFs, a liberal copyright policy, special discounts on Elsevier publications and much more. Please click here for more information on our author services.