Current Opinion in Microbiology
Current Opinion in Microbiology is a systematic review journal that aims to provide specialists with a unique and educational platform to keep up-to-date with the expanding volume of information published in the field of microbiology. It consists of 6 issues per year covering the following 11 sections, each of which is reviewed once a year:
- Host-microbe interactions: bacteria
- Cell regulation
- Environmental microbiology
- Host-microbe interactions: fungi/parasites/viruses
- Microbial systems biology
- Growth and development: eukaryotes/prokaryotes
There is also a section that changes every year to reflect hot topics in the field.
Benefits to authors
We also provide many author benefits, such as free PDFs, a liberal copyright policy, special discounts on Elsevier publications and much more. Please click here for more information on our author services .