Drug Resistance Updates
Drug Resistance Updates is a bimonthly publication that contains thought-provoking reviews and commentaries on important developments in drug resistance in infectious disease and cancer.
It covers both basic research and clinical aspects of drug resistance, and involves disciplines as diverse as molecular biology, biochemistry, cell biology, pharmacology, microbiology, oncology and clinical medicine.
Articles are written by leaders in the field, in response to an invitation from the Editors, and are peer-reviewed prior to publication. Articles are clear, readable, and up-to-date, suitable for a multidisciplinary readership and include schematic diagrams and other illustrations conveying the major points of the article. The goal is to highlight recent areas of growth and put them in perspective.
• Reviews the best in clinical and basic drug resistance research in oncology and infectious disease
• Describes emerging technologies and therapies
• Highlights key references in the drug resistance literature
• Features commentaries on important research articles
• Emphasises common themes in microbial and cancer research
• Clear, concise reviews
• Interdisciplinary perspectives
• Summary tables and figures to convey key points
• Conference reports
• Literature analysis
If you have a suggestion for a review article title or wish to discuss the opportunity to publish a manuscript of your own in Drug Resistance Updates, please contact the the Publisher: firstname.lastname@example.org.View all Oncology titles