Science & Justice
Journal of the The Chartered Society of Forensic Sciences.
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Science & Justice provides a forum to promote communication and publication of original articles, reviews and correspondence on subjects that spark debates within the Forensic Science Community and the criminal justice sector. The journal provides a medium whereby all aspects of applying science to legal proceedings can be debated and progressed. Science & Justice is published six times a year, and will be of interest primarily to practising forensic scientists and their colleagues in related fields. It is chiefly concerned with the publication of formal scientific papers, in keeping with its international learned status, but will not accept any article describing experimentation on animals which does not meet strict ethical standards.
Aims and Scope
- Promote communication and informed debate within the Forensic Science Community and the criminal justice sector.
- To promote the publication of learned and original research findings from all areas of the forensic sciences and by so doing to advance the profession.
- To promote the publication of case based material by way of case reviews.
- To promote the publication of conference proceedings which are of interest to the forensic science community.
- To provide a medium whereby all aspects of applying science to legal proceedings can be debated and progressed.
- To appeal to all those with an interest in the forensic sciences.