Taiwanese Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
The Taiwanese Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology (TJOG) covers a broad range of clinical, basic and public policy topics in women's health.
The aims of the journal are to: (1) publish cutting-edge, innovative and topical research that addresses screening, diagnosis, management, and care in women's health; (2) deliver evidence-based information; (3) promote the sharing of clinical experience; and (4) address women-related health promotion.
The TJOG is a peer-reviewed journal publishing original articles and short communications in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. The journal has an international editorial board and is published bi-monthly.
The Taiwanese Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology is the official publication of the following academic societies in Taiwan:
- Taiwan Association of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Taiwan Society of Perinatology
- Taiwan Association of Gynecological Oncology
- Taiwan Association of Obstetric and Gynecologic Endoscopists
- Taiwan Urogynecology Association
- Taiwan Association of Gynecology
- Taiwanese Menopause Society
- Fertility Society of the Republic of China
- Formosan Society of Psychosomatic Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Society of Gynecologic Oncology Republic of China
- Taiwanese Society for Reproductive Medicine