Taiwanese Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
The Taiwanese Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology (TJOG) covers a broad range of clinical, basic and public policy topics in women's health.
The aims of the journal are to: (1) publish cutting-edge, innovative and topical research that addresses screening, diagnosis, management, and care in women's health; (2) deliver evidence-based information; (3) promote the sharing of clinical experience; and (4) address women-related health promotion.
The TJOG is a peer-reviewed journal publishing original articles and short communications in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. The journal has an international editorial board and is published quarterly.
The Taiwanese Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology is the official publication of the following academic societies in Taiwan:
- Taiwan Association of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Taiwan Society of Perinatology
- Taiwan Association of Gynecological Oncology
- Taiwan Association of Obstetric and Gynecologic Endoscopists
- Taiwan Urogynecology Association
- Taiwan Association of Gynecology
- Taiwanese Menopause Society
- Fertility Society of the Republic of China
- Formosan Society of Psychosomatic Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Society of Gynecologic Oncology Republic of China
- Taiwanese Society for Reproductive Medicine