Asian Journal of Surgery
The Asian Journal of Surgery, founded in1978, is an indexed, peer-reviewed journalthat is published quarterly. Today, the AsianJournal of Surgery is the official publicationof seven professional surgical associationsin the Asia-Pacific region, including:
- Asian Association of EndocrineSurgeons
- Asian Association of PediatricSurgeons
- Asian Surgical Association
- Asian Society for Vascular Surgery
- Association of University Surgeonsof Asia
- College of Surgeons, Academy of Medicine, Malaysia
- Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of Asia
The Asian Journal of Surgery enjoys agrowing reputation as an importantmedium for the dissemination of recentdevelopments in surgery and its relateddisciplines to the Asia-Pacific regionand beyond. The Asian Journal of Surgeryinvites original contributions as CurrentOpinions, Original Articles, Case Reports,and Reviews across the entire spectrumof clinical and experimental surgery.
The Asian Journal of Surgery is indexed in SCI Expanded, MEDLINE, CAB ABSTRACTS, CAB HEALTH, EMBASE, SCOPUS and SIIC Data Bases.
For more information, please contact editorial office: firstname.lastname@example.org