Clinical Imaging provides comprehensive coverage of new technology, new applications, and important issues concerning all diagnostic imaging methods.
Under the editorship of Editorial BoardEditor-in-Chief Robert J. Min, MD, MBA, FSIR, FACPh, Clinical Imaging explores the relative merits of established and developing diagnostic imaging technology, with regard to cost effectiveness, safety, and propriety where specific disorders and physiological systems are concerned.
The journal publishes:
• Original articles – peer-reviewed reports of new clinical developments
• "Radiology Pathology Conference" features – a brief clinical history with physical findings, followed by a discussion of the radiologic imagings with a detailed correlation of the pathological findings
• Review articles – an overview of a key topic, with an invited editorial on the same subject
• Case reports – limited to important new observations
• Abstracts – summaries of significant papers in related journals
• Book Reviews
From ultrasound to MRI, Clinical Imaging provides essential information for radiologists, radiology residents, and radiologic technologists.