Journal of Clinical Epidemiology
The Journal of Clinical Epidemiology aims to promote the quality of clinical and patient-oriented health care research in all countries around the world through the development and application of innovative clinical epidemiology methods in:
- The conduct and presentation of primary research;
- The synthesis of research results;
- The dissemination of results; and
- The translation of results into optimal clinical practice;
- With special attention to the training of new generations of scientists and clinical practice leaders.
Benefits to authors
We also provide many author benefits, such as free PDFs, a liberal copyright policy, special discounts on Elsevier publications and much more. Please click here for more information on our author services.