Annals of Vascular Surgery
The International Journal of Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapies
Hello, we will be performing scheduled maintenance from 1:00 AM until 4:00 AM Eastern Standard Time on May 28, 2015. Due to this maintenance, ebooks will be temporarily unavailable for purchase. Print book purchases will be unaffected. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Annals of Vascular Surgery, published eight time a year, invites original manuscripts reporting clinical and experimental work in vascular surgery for peer review. Articles may be submitted for the following sections of the journal:
- Clinical Research (reports of clinical series, new drug or medical device trials)
- Basic Science Research (new investigations, experimental work)
- Case Reports (reports on a limited series of patients)
- General Reviews (scholarly review of the existing literature on a relevant topic)
- Developments in Endovascular and Endoscopic Surgery
- Selected Techniques (technical maneuvers)
- Historical Notes (interesting vignettes from the early days of vascular surgery)
Benefits to authors
We also provide many author benefits, such as free PDFs, a liberal copyright policy, special discounts on Elsevier publications and much more. Please click here for more information on our author services.