Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery
Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery is devoted to publishing papers and reports on the clinical aspects of neurology and neurosurgery. It is an international forum for papers of high scientific standard that are of interest to Neurologists and Neurosurgeons world-wide.
Professor Peter Paul De Deyn, Scientific Director of the Institute Born-Bunge at the University of Antwerp, Belgium, is the Editor-in-Chief. The journal has a broad international perspective.
Types of Papers:
• Neurological progress, concerning new developments in the field of clinical neurology and neurosurgery
• Special articles, written by invited authors
• Original articles, full-length papers devoted to the scope and purpose of the journal
• Case histories, reporting unusual clinical syndromes or diseases. These papers should be no less than 3 pages print, not including illustrations and tables
• Letters to the Editor, comments on articles in Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery
• Book reviews
• Announcements are carried at the Editor's and Publisher's discretion.