Journal for Hematology, Stem Cell Biology and Transplantation
Official Publication of the Society
for Hematology and Stem Cells
- Initial review of manuscripts averages under 4 weeks
- Articles published online from 5 days after acceptance
- Unrivalled access to 10 million healthcare professionals through ScienceDirect
- Over 280,000 article downloads in 2012
- Impact factor of 2.905 (© Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Reports 2012)
Experimental Hematology publishes original research reports (regular and fast-track submissions), reviews, perspectives, letters to the editor, and abstracts of the annual meeting of ISEH - Society for Hematology and Stem Cells. We welcome manuscripts describing basic in vitro and in vivo research centered on normal and malignant hematopoiesis as well as non-malignant hematologic diseases. Submissions focused on non-hematopoietic stem cells (e.g. mesenchymal stem cells, embryonic stem cells and induced pluripotent stems) with potential relevance to hematopoiesis are also welcome, as are studies involving experimental or early phase clinical cell transplantation. Studies employing genomic and systems biology approaches to the study of normal and malignant hematopoiesis are strongly encouraged, as are those employing model organisms.
Benefits to authors
We also provide many author benefits, such as free PDFs, a liberal copyright policy, special discounts on Elsevier publications and much more. Please click here for more information on our author services.