Journal of Reproductive Immunology
The International Journal for Experimental and Clinical Reproductive Immunobiology
Enter promotional code 05984 at checkout.
Affiliated with the European Society of Reproductive Immunology.
The aim of the Journal of Reproductive Immunology is to provide the critical forum for the dissemination of results from high quality research in all aspects of experimental, animal and clinical reproductive immunobiology.
This encompasses normal and
pathological processes of:
* Male and Female Reproductive Tracts
* Gametogenesis and Embryogenesis
* Implantation and Placental Development
* Gestation and Parturition
* Mammary Gland and Lactation.
* Infectious disease, including STDs
* Mucosal Immunology
* Cytokines and Other Immune Mediators
* Reproductive Immunotherapies
* Developmental Immunology
* Immunology of Reproductive Cancers
* Application of Immunological Techniques in Eluciation of Reproductive Processes or Dysfunction.
The international character of the Journal is reflected in the breadth of its Editorial Board and commitment to publish new and outstanding studies in different aspects of reproductive immunobiology from all five continents. Within the Journal, the Editors wish to bridge the gap between basic and clinical studies in all subareas of research relevant to reproductive immunobiology.View all OB/GYN titles