Clinical and Experimental
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Metabolism promotes excellence in research by publishing high-quality original research papers, fast-tracking cutting-edge papers, research brief reports, mini-reviews, and other special articles related to all aspects of human metabolism. Work considered for publication in Metabolism includes studies in humans, animal and cellular models. Work with strong translational potential is prioritized. Metabolism will consider papers for publication in any aspect of translational and clinical metabolic research, including (but not limited to):
- Energy Expenditure and Obesity
- Metabolic Syndrome and Diabetes
- Nutrition, Exercise, and the Environment
- Genetics, Proteomics, and Metabolomics
- Carbohydrate, Lipid, and Protein Metabolism
- Endocrinology and Hypertension
- Mineral and Bone Metabolism
- Cardiovascular Diseases and Malignancies
Benefits to authors
We also provide many author benefits, such as free PDFs, a liberal copyright policy, special discounts on Elsevier publications and much more. Please click here for more information on our author services.