Surgical Tips and Skills
Surgical Tips & Skills, written by leading plastic and reconstructive surgeon Felix Behan, offers medical students and professional surgeons a comprehensive go-to guide for a range of surgical procedures and techniques.
• - Medical Students
• - Surgical Trainees
• - Professional Surgeons
• - Clearly structured based on competency: Basic, Intermediate and Advanced.
• - More than 100 tutorials based on real-life cases.
• - Each tutorial is chronologically structured from Introduction, Problem, Solution to Outcome.
• - Highly visual with step-by-step instructions.
Benefit from highly graphic procedural photographs and make the most of the notes section, which provides space for your own comments alongside Behan’s instructions inside this medical textbook. Enhance your hands-on learning with Surgical Tips & Skills, which explores preoperative, intraoperative, postoperative and non-operative surgical procedures in a logical step-by-step layout.
Grounded in the principles of evidence based medicine, in conjunction with the extensive experience of Behan, Surgical Tips & Skills assists you in delivering a high standard of medical surgical treatment for optimal patient outcomes.
By Felix Behan, FRCS FRACS, Plastic and reconstructive Surgeon (Hand, Head and Neck Melanoma Surgery) including Medico-legal reports; Department of Surgical Oncology, Peter MacCallum Cancer Institute, St Andrews Place. East Melbourne
- 344 Pages
- Trim Size: 7 11/16 X 10 1/4 in
- Imprint: Churchill Livingstone
- ISBN: 978-0-7295-4099-5
- Copyright: 2014