Gastrointestinal Physiology E-Book, 8th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Paperback||$46.95|
Gastrointestinal Physiology, a volume in the Mosby Physiology Monograph Series, explains the fundamentals of gastrointestinal physiology in a clear and concise manner. Ideal for your systems-based curriculum, this fully updated medical textbook provides you with a basic understanding of how the GI system functions in both health and disease.
- Stay current with clear, accurate, and up-to-the-minute coverage of the physiology of the gastrointestinal system focusing on the needs of the student.
- Bridge the gap between normal function and disease with gastrointestinal pathophysiology content throughout the book.
- Master the material more easily with learning objectives at the start of each chapter, overview boxes, key words and concepts, chapter summaries, and physiology review questions at the end of the book.
- Understand complex concepts by examining clear, 2-color diagrams.
- Apply what you've learned to real-life clinical situations with the aid of featured clinical cases with questions and explained answers.
By Leonard R. Johnson, PhD, Thomas A. Gerwin Professor and Chairman, Department of Physiology, The University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center, Memphis, TN
Vice Chancellor for Research and Thomas A. Gerwin Professor of Physiology, University of Tennessee, Memphis, USA