Physician Assistant Board Review, 3rd Edition
eBook version included with print purchase.
Not Yet Published
Physician Assistant Board Review, the well-received and highly organized medical reference book, returns with an updated edition that reflects the material covered in your exams. Whether preparing for the PANCE or PANRE, PAs of all experience levels will appreciate the concise format and comprehensive coverage of important topics.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Concise outline format covers the entire scope of the PANCE and PANRE.
- A brand-new section on pharmacology highlights the latest knowledge in the field.
- Updated psychiatry and cardiac sections reflect new DSM criteria and hypertension guidelines.
- Over 200 tables and figures provide a visual aid for review.
- More than 160 questions with answer rationales in print, and two electronic test banks, each with 300 questions, align with the PANCE item architecture.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the content from the book on a variety of devices.
- Well-organized, test-question format simplifies preparation for the boards.
- Sections covering various test-taking techniques aim to help you increase your score.
By James Van Rhee, MS, PA-C, Associate Professor in the Physician Associate Program, Department of Medicine, Program Director, Physician Associate Program, Yale School of Medicine, New Haven, CT