Physician Assistant Board Review E-Book, 2nd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
As the PANRE and PANCE change, so does the material you need to prepare for them. Ace the boards using James Van Rhee's Physician Assistant Board Review, 2nd Edition, with updated content and new practice-focused questions. You'll find comprehensive, current material on all topics and brand-new sections on pediatrics and lab medicine.
New to This Edition
- Prepare for the new practice-focused questions.
- Gain a more comprehensive understanding of hypertension and diabetes treatment with additional content that better reflects the new board questions.
- Get expanded guidance on pediatrics and laboratory medicine with brand-new material on these subjects.
- Improve your test-taking skills with new sections discussing various techniques to increase your score.
- Simplify preparation for the boards by studying this well-organized, test-question format.
- Access the web site containing questions and rationales specific to the new PANRE.
By James Van Rhee, MS, PA-C, Program Director, Physician Assistant Program, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL, USA