Mosby's Pharmacy Review for the NAPLEX - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource
|Print - Paperback||$64.95|
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
Prepare for NAPLEX® success on your first attempt! In this guide to the North American Pharmacy Licensure Examination, an outline format lets you review important test topics quickly and efficiently. Review questions cover areas such as the evaluation of patient conditions, communicating with the patient or healthcare professional, and preparing and dispensing medications safely and effectively. A companion CD lets you practice with two 185-question exams that mirror the NAPLEX®. Protect your investment in the NAPLEX® by using this unique review!
- Over 2,000 review questions are included in the book and on the companion CD, with each including answers and rationales.
- An outline format offers a focused, to-the-point yet comprehensive review.
- Organization by NAPLEX® content provides an effective review, with content proportional to the content on the actual exam.
- Patient-profile questions mirror those in the NAPLEX®, with each including a short scenario followed by multiple-choice questions.
- Preparing for the NAPLEX® chapter covers registration, fees, test and question structure, information on score results, and test-taking strategies.
- Up-to-date review includes the newest topics introduced by the NABP, such as Dietary Supplements, OTC products, and patient communication.
- Convenient appendices summarize drug interactions, important in answering the exam's patient education questions.
- Two practice exams on CD include 185 multiple-choice questions in each, with rationales for correct answers, and can be taken in exam or study mode.
- Flashcards on CD provide an easy way to identify and review generic/brand-name drug products.