Workbook and Lab Manual for Mosby's Pharmacy Technician, 4th Edition
Principles and Practice
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
NOT YET PUBLISHED
With chapter-by-chapter review and practice, this easy-to-use workbook and lab manual reinforces your understanding of key facts and concepts from Mosby's Pharmacy Technician: Principles and Practice, 4th Edition. Chapter-specific lab exercises and skill check-off sheets correspond to procedures in the textbook, and a wide variety of review questions (including fill-in-the-blank, matching, true/false, and multiple-choice), exercises, and activities help you study more effectively and learn to apply your knowledge for success on the job.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- NEW! Chapter-specific lab exercises give you applicable laboratory experience and practice.
- NEW! Skill check-off sheets let you track your progress with textbook procedures.
- Practice with the most important subject areas taught in pharmacy technician programs prepares you for the PTCE and your future job.
- Critical thinking exercises help you apply what you’ve learned to real-life situations.
- Fill-in-the-blank, matching, true/false, and multiple-choice questions reinforce chapter material.
- UNIQUE! Internet research activities prepare you for research tasks you will encounter on the job.
- Math calculation exercises help you master this difficult area of pharmacology.