Workbook and Lab Manual for Mosby's Pharmacy Technician, 4th Edition
Principles and Practice
Not Yet Published
With chapter-by-chapter review and practice, this easy-to-use workbook and lab manual reinforces your understanding of key facts and concepts from Mosby's Pharmacy Technician: Principles and Practice, 4th Edition. Chapter-specific lab exercises and skill check-off sheets correspond to procedures in the textbook, and a wide variety of review questions (including fill-in-the-blank, matching, true/false, and multiple-choice), exercises, and activities help you study more effectively and learn to apply your knowledge for success on the job.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- NEW! Chapter-specific lab exercises give you applicable laboratory experience and practice.
- NEW! Skill check-off sheets let you track your progress with textbook procedures.
- Practice with the most important subject areas taught in pharmacy technician programs prepares you for the PTCE and your future job.
- Critical thinking exercises help you apply what you’ve learned to real-life situations.
- Fill-in-the-blank, matching, true/false, and multiple-choice questions reinforce chapter material.
- UNIQUE! Internet research activities prepare you for research tasks you will encounter on the job.
- Math calculation exercises help you master this difficult area of pharmacology.