Study Guide for Pharmacology - Revised Reprint, 7th Edition
A Nursing Process Approach
New to This Edition
- Thoroughly updated content corresponds to the Kee text, including a new chapter on medication safety.
- Additional NCLEX® examination-style review questions reflect an increased focus on alternate item-format questions.
- Approximately 100 new prioritization activities provide practice in identifying key nursing actions.
- Over 1,800 study questions reinforce textbook concepts and prepare you for the NCLEX® examination.
- An extensive section of drug calculation problems helps you master important dosage calculation methods.
- Case-based critical thinking exercises enhance your understanding of nursing responsibilities in drug therapy.
- Sample drug labels familiarize you with the labels you will encounter in clinical practice.
- A basic math review appendix provides a helpful review of key mathematics concepts.
- Answers for all exercises are included to facilitate self-study.
By Joyce LeFever Kee, MS, RN, Associate Professor Emerita, School of Nursing, College of Health and Nursing Sciences, University of Delaware, Newark, DE; Evelyn R. Hayes, PhD, MPH, FNP-BC, Professor, School of Nursing, College of Health and Nursing Sciences, University of Delaware, Newark, DE; Linda E. McCuistion, PhD, RN, ANP, CNS, Professor, South University, Richmond Campus, Glen Allen, VA and Nancy Haugen, RN, MN, PhD, Associate Professor and ABSN Program Chair, School of Nursing, Samuel Merritt University, Oakland, CA, USA