Pharmacology Principles: Roadside Assistance (DVD and Workbook)
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Pharmacology Principles: Roadside Assistance presents and reinforces the core principles of pharmacology through a dynamic DVD and workbook package with a unique, engaging approach. The friendly and fun Alan Agins guides you through challenging concepts in a humorous, non-threatening manner.Table of Contents
- DVD features Alan Agins in 10 presentations (40 minutes) of dynamic video footage covering the core pharmacology principles all nursing students need to know.
- Workbook introduces, summarizes, and reinforces the principles depicted in the DVD.
- Each workbook module concludes with a variety of learning activities and a Test Your Knowledge quiz section including NCLEX„¥ examination-style review questions.
- Individual DVD/workbook modules address drug therapy for pediatric, older adult, and pregnant and lactating patients.
- Glossary reviews important, often confusing, terminology.
- Unique approach engages and teaches in a way no other pharmacology text can.
By Alan P. Agins, PhD, Adjunct Associate Professor, Brown University Medical School, Providence, RI; President, PRN Associates, Continuing Healthcare Education, Tucson, AZ; and Kathleen Gutierrez, PhD, RN, ANP-BC, CNS-BC, Independent Practice, Littleton, CO; Associate Professor School of Nursing, University of Colorado at Denver Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO