Park's Pediatric Cardiology for Practitioners, 6th Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
"Students and clinician practicing Pediatric cardiology will continue to find Park’s Pediatric Cardiology book to be easy to read and refer for the precise information readily." By BACCH Newsletter, Mar 2015Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Take advantage of the most recent diagnostic and therapeutic advances in pediatric cardiology. Every topic and chapter has been revised and updated to reflect the latest medical and surgical treatments for all congenital and acquired heart diseases. New surgical approaches, including hybrid procedures, have been updated. A special focus has been placed on noninvasive imaging techniques, normative blood pressure standards, suggested approaches to pediatric hypertension, detection and management of lipid abnormalities as recommended by the Expert Panel, pediatric arrhythmias (including long QT syndrome), and much more.
- Access the full text online at Expert Consult.
- Apply the latest knowledge and methods with coverage of surgical techniques in pediatric cardiology, the application of interventional non-surgical techniques, blood pressure standards, and cardiac arrhythmia treatments.
- Easily grasp the latest techniques with helpful line drawings throughout.
- Select the best approaches for your patients with extensive coverage of special problems, including congestive heart failure and syncope.
"Students and clinician practicing Pediatric cardiology will continue to find Park’s Pediatric Cardiology book to be easy to read and refer for the precise information readily . Being compatible to mobile devices and accessible through ExpertConsult.com makes the book even more versatile." By BACCH Newsletter, Mar 2015
By Myung K. Park, MD, FAAP, FACC, Professor of Pediatrics (Cardiology), University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX