McDonald and Avery's Dentistry for the Child and Adolescent, 10th Edition
You can count on McDonald: the go-to source for expert, complete coverage of oral care for infants, children, and teenagers for over half a century. McDonald and Avery’s Dentistry for the Child and Adolescent, 10th Edition discusses pediatric examination, development, morphology, eruption of the teeth, and dental caries in depth - and emphasizes prevention and the treatment of the medically compromised patient. Boasting a new design and handy Evolve site, this new edition by Jeffrey A. Dean equips you with the latest diagnostic and treatment recommendations in the fast-growing field of pediatric dentistry.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- UPDATED! More emphasis on preventative care and treatment of medically compromised patients helps you provide more effective care.
- NEW! Easier-to-follow design.
- Complete, one-source coverage includes the best patient outcomes for all of the major pediatric treatments in prosthodontics, restorative dentistry, trauma management, occlusion, gingivitis and periodontal disease, and facial esthetics.
- A clinical focus includes topics such as such as radiographic techniques, dental materials, pit and fissure sealants, and management of cleft lip and palate.
- Practical discussions include practice management and how to deal with child abuse and neglect.
- Evolve site provides you with the best learning tools and resources.
By Jeffrey A. Dean, DDS, MSD, Ralph E. McDonald Professor of Pediatric Dentistry and Professor of Orthodontics, Indiana University School of Dentistry, James Whitcomb Riley Hospital for Children, Indianapolis, IN