Study Guide for Wong's Nursing Care of Infants and Children, 10th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
NOT YET PUBLISHED
Master pediatric nursing concepts and apply them to the practice setting! Corresponding to the chapters in Wong’s Nursing Care of Infants and Children, 10th Edition, by Marilyn Hockenberry and David Wilson, this study guide reinforces your understanding of pediatric nursing with learning activities, review questions, and case studies with critical thinking questions.Table of Contents
- A variety of question types includes multiple-choice, matching, fill-in-the-blank, short answer, and true/false questions.
- Critical thinking case studies apply concepts to real-world practice.
- An answer key is included in the back of the study guide.
- Perforated pages allow you to submit assignments to your instructor.
- Key terms are accompanied by definitions and help you learn important terminology.
By Marilyn J. Hockenberry, PhD, RN, PNP-BC, FAAN, Professor
Duke School of Nursing;
Chair, Duke Institutional Research Board
Durham, North Carolina
; David Wilson, MS, RNC-NIC, Staff Nurse, Pediatric Emergency Center, Saint Francis Hospital, Tulsa, OK, USA and Linda McCampbell, MSN, APRN, BC, Family Nurse Practitioner, Rural Clinics of South Texas, Port Isabel Health Clinic, Port Isabel, TX