Study Guide for Pathophysiology - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 6th Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$22.72|
|Print - Paperback||
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
The perfect companion to McCance's Pathophysiology, Sixth Edition, this valuable study guide helps you master textbook content. This study guide is full of helpful study tools and in-depth reviews.
- Learning Objectives keep you focused on the chapter goals and essential information.
- Memory Check! boxes test your recall of key concepts and prepare you for test success.
- Concise chapter summaries highlight "must know" information and help you review content quickly.
- Practice examinations for each chapter - over 1,200 questions total - give you a chance to test your knowledge.
- Case studies with critical thinking questions allow you to exercise your critical thinking skills and apply what you're learning.
By Kathryn L. McCance, RN, PhD, Professor, College of Nursing, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT and Sue E. Huether, RN, PhD, Professor Emeritus, College of Nursing, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT