Pathology of the Female Reproductive Tract, 3rd Edition
Expert Consult: Online and Print
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Covering a comprehensive range of common, rare, benign and malignant lesions, Pathology of the Female Reproductive Tract, 3rd Edition, authored by an international panel of subspecialty experts, brings you the latest scientific and diagnostic information for diseases of the female reproductive tract. From basic concepts of pathophysiology and diagnostic criteria to clinical correlation, this updated medical reference book delivers an integrated and practical approach to diagnosis and management of women with reproductive tract disorders.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Take optimal advantage of the most recent and clinically useful ancillary diagnostic methods, including molecular biomarkers, immunohistochemistry, and genetic studies.
- Provide the most accurate and up-to-date diagnostic and prognostic indicators possible by familiarizing yourself with the latest classification and staging systems for all diseases and disorders of the female genital tract.
- Stay completely current on the latest histological and molecular standards for diagnosis and prognosis.
- Clearly visualize the appearance of each tumor or tumor-like lesion being discussed through improved and updated images.
- Quickly and easily access key information with user-friendly bullet points, diagnostic flowcharts, decision-making algorithms, summary tables, and take-home messages, as well as a "Road Map" at the beginning of each chapter for effortless navigation.
- Avoid diagnostic errors with the help of practical, expert advice on common pitfalls in differential diagnosis.
- Browse the complete contents from any location with online access at Expert Consult.
"It is just right for a busy pathologist swamped in his or her daily practice with tons of surgical material." - Modern Pathology, review of the first edition
"With its striking use of color and its readability, Pathology of the Female Reproductive Tract has created a new niche. It represents a pleasing and relatively detailed exploration of gynecologic pathology with a wealth of information and illustrations for the resident in gynecology or pathology or for the practicing pathologist who would like diagnostic assistance when next confronted with a problematic gynecologic biopsy or resection specimen." - NEJM, review of the first edition
By George L. Mutter, MD, Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School and Pathologist, Division of Women ’ s and Perinatal Pathology, Brigham and Women ’ s Hospital Boston, MA, USA. and Jaime Prat, MD, PhD, FRCPath, Professor and Chairman of Pathology, Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau, Autonomous University of Barcelona, Spain.