Self-Assessment in Head and Neck Surgery and Oncology
Self-Assessment in Head and Neck Surgery and Oncology is a one-of-a-kind, comprehensive medical reference book that showcases international, expert knowledge and judgment in the practice of head and neck surgery and oncology. It offers a variety of true/false statements and multiple-choice questions, as well as patient and case histories, coverage of the newest technologies, and much more. This brand-new resource is perfectly suited for otolaryngology residents, oncologists, and surgeons who wish to measure their understanding of how to effectively manage the day-to-day problems and issues arising in patients with neoplasms of the head and neck.Table of Contents
- Test your expertise. Various forms of self-assessment include true/false statements and multiple-choice questions throughout.
- Take advantage of patient and case histories accompanied by real-life photographs and scans.
- Reference the correct answer to every question, which is followed by a bulleted list of the minimum core knowledge required for that particular area.
- Access the most current information on new technologies, outcomes data, results of clinical trials, and future directions.
- Further your research with a list of suggested readings included in each chapter.
- Search the full text online at Expert Consult.
By James Paul O'Neill, MB, FRCSI, MD, MBA, MMSc, ORL-HNS, Professor of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
and Jatin P. Shah, MD, MS (Surg), PhD (Hon), FACS, Hon. FRCS (Edin), Hon. FRACS, Hon. FDSRCS (Lond), Chief , Head and Neck Service, E.W. Strong Chair in Head and Neck Oncology, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, and Professor of Surgery, Cornell University Medical College, NY