Total Knee Arthroplasty, 2nd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
NOT YET PUBLISHED
Learn the latest innovations and techniques of one of the most performed procedures in the world with Total Knee Arthroplasty. Dr. Richard Scott, co-designer of the Total Knee System, brings his years of experience to each clinical challenge, walking you through myriad scenarios and highlighting the pearls and pitfalls he experienced himself along the way. This single-author format lends a consistent, authoritative voice to this medical reference book.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Explore in-depth topics covering all facets of knee replacement, both operative and nonoperative, to restore function to diseased knee joints.
- Comprehend complex methods through an easy-to-access procedure-based format that includes tips on what surgeons should avoid in every situation.
- Take advantage of Dr. Scott's expert guidance in the design and technique of PCL retaining TKA and Unicompartmental knee arthroplasty.
- Access frequently asked questions concerning total knee arthroplasty.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
- Regularly consult this expansive reference with topics of interest to surgeons of all levels of experience.
- Quickly find pertinent information with a user-friendly index and hundreds of detailed, full-color illustrations.
By Richard D. Scott, MD, Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA