Tachdjian's Pediatric Orthopaedics: From the Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, 5th Edition
Expert Consult: Online and Print, 3- Volume Set (2 Volumes in Print, 3rd Volume Online Only)
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Continuing the tradition of excellence that began in 1972, this latest edition of Tachdjian’s Pediatric Orthopaedics offers the detailed visual guidance and unmatched expertise you need to effectively diagnose and treat pediatric musculoskeletal disorders. Extensive updates offer you the latest knowledge on etiology, imaging, differential diagnosis, and non-operative and surgical techniques for a wide range of pediatric orthopaedic conditions.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Produce the best possible outcomes using today's most effective approaches for management of severe spinal deformities, hip impingement, early-onset scoliosis, and other pediatric musculoskeletal conditions.
- See exactly how to proceed step-by-step with instructional videos demonstrating repair of bilateral dislocated hips, triple arthrodesis for planovalgus foot, patellofemoral ligament reconstruction, elbow arthroscopy, and more.
- Access the full contents online at Expert Consult.
- Access expert guidance on difficult diagnostic and clinical management issues for your most challenging cases.
- Perfect your technique with the visual guidance of nearly 2,500 full-color illustrations and 60 videos of pediatric surgical procedures, including a number that highlight clinical examination and unusual clinical findings.
By John A. Herring, MD, Chief of Staff Emeritus,
Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
; Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery,
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center,