Review of Orthopaedics, 5th Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print
Indispensable for exam preparation at all levels of orthopaedic training, this best-selling book has been thoroughly updated to incorporate the very latest in scientific and clinical knowledge, as well as the changing emphases on key examinations. This edition features an all-new two-color format, with dozens of new summary tables and newly commissioned diagrams tailored to facilitate exam preparation, plus a companion website with full-text search and links to PubMed for unprecedented utility and portability in exam preparation. Miller's Review of Orthopaedics is the ideal, state-of-the-art resource for efficient review of key orthopaedic knowledge!
New to This Edition
- Organizes and condenses information in a concise outline format for rapid learning.
- Synthesizes critical, need-to-know material from a broad spectrum of orthopaedic literature.
- Presents succinct yet thorough synopses of a wide range of key operative techniques.
- Includes a companion website with full text search and links to PubMed and Cross Ref.
- Uses a new, fresh, user-focused design and format for enhanced ease of use.
- Incorporates new contributors on 40% of chapters to present fresh insights.
- Incorporates material from the most recent OITE and self-assessment exams to accurately reflect the information you need to know today.
"The reader can expect to find a rather complete explanation of the condition and the current methods of treatment. Its real value is a review source for the orthopaedic resident or as a quick reference for the practicing orthopaedic surgeon"-- JBJS
By Mark D. Miller, MD, Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Head, Division of Sports Medicine, University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, VA; Team Physician, James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA