Insall & Scott Surgery of the Knee, 4th Edition
2-Volume Set with DVD
Built on a solid foundation of basic anatomy, pathology, and diagnostic techniques, this best-selling reference offers comprehensive coverage of value to anyone involved in the diagnosis and treatment of knee disorders. JBJS considered the previous edition"...destined to become a classic in the field....[providing] exposure to the type of expert insight that, up to now, was available only to those undertaking postgraduate fellowship training in knee surgery..."Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Features all-new full-color illustrations throughout for the most accurate anatomic representations possible.
- Includes an extensive, high-quality Image Banksuitable for your electronic presentations.
- Covers the clinical and basic science aspects of the full range of knee surgeries, including normal and abnormal anatomy.
- Provides the latest information in all areas of relevance to knee surgery, such as imaging and biomechanics · soft tissue cartilage · ligament/meniscal repair and reconstructions · joint replacement · fractures · tumors · and the arthritic knee.
- Written by a veteran author and noted, internationally recognized authority on knee surgery and sports medicine.
"The text covers all major areas of the knee in excellent detail...There is not much more a reviewer could ask for from a knee surgery textbook in the new millenium..."-Current Surgery
By W. Norman Scott, MD, Clinical Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY; Director, Insall Scott Kelly Institute for Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, New York, NY