Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Not Yet Published
Enhance your OMS surgical skills with Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery! This practical guide, written by respected international contributors and edited by OMS experts Deepak Kademani and Paul Tiwana, offers detailed, step-by-step instructions and over 2,000 full-color illustrations that demonstrate how to plan for and perform oral and maxillofacial surgical procedures safely and efficiently. Comprehensive coverage addresses the broad scope of the specialty, ranging from the surgical anatomy of the head and neck to oral surgery, implant surgery, orthognathic and craniofacial surgery, cleft lip and palate, craniomaxillofacial trauma, management of head and neck surgery, reconstructive procedures, TMJ surgery, and aesthetic facial surgery.Table of Contents
- A comprehensive approach to OMS operative procedures offers practical guidance to the management of patients with oral and maxillofacial disorders, with each surgical procedure chapter approximately six to eight pages in length and covering the following topics: armamentarium, history of the procedure, indications for use of the procedure, limitations and contraindications, technique, alternate or modified technique, avoidance and management of intraoperative complications, and postoperative considerations.
- Detailed, step-by-step approach shows how to perform OMS surgical procedures safely and efficiently.
- Coverage of alternative and modified techniques addresses options other than the standard techniques.
- A full-color design makes the text easier to navigate.
- Expert, international contributors provide authoritative guidance on the OMS procedures they typically perform.