Master Dentistry Volume 3 Oral Biology
Oral Anatomy, Histology, Physiology and Biochemistry
This book may take up to 5 business days to ship
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
A new volume in the successful revision guide series - Master Dentistry - which offers a concise text covering the essentials of oral biology with accompanying self-assessment questions and model answers.Table of Contents
- Quick reference revision aid for dental students - ideal for exam preparation!
- Covers the ‘essentials’ of the subject to a level that is expected with the GDC’s curriculum outlined in the First Five Years document.
- Each chapter provides a brief overview of the topic and lists the essential learning objectives for that area of study.
- Presents key anatomical, biochemical and physiological material in a useful, integrated, clinically relevant format.
- Includes extensive self-testing material - true false questions, extended matching questions, picture questions, and essay questions - enabling readers to assess their knowledge and perfect exam techniques.
- Contains unique, ‘mind-map’ summary sheets to provide crucial information in a pictorial format to further promote learning.
"Primarily aimed at undergraduates, it is also perfect for post-graduates studying for the Membership of the joint Dental Faculties or similar examinations."
BDA News, May 2011
By Barry K. B. Berkovitz, BDS, MSc, PhD, FDS (ENG), Emeritus Reader, Anatomy and Human Sciences, Biomedical and Health Sciences, King’s College London, London, UK; Bernard J. Moxham, BSc, BDS, PhD, Professor of Anatomy, Cardiff School of Biosciences, Cardiff University, Cardiff, UK; Roger W. A. Linden, BDS, PhD, MFDS, RCS, Professor of Craniofacial Biology, King's College London, London, UK and Alastair J. Sloan, BSc, PhD, Senior Lecturer in Bone Biology and Tissue Engineering, School of Dentistry, Cardiff University, Cardiff, UK