Butterworth Heinemann's Review Questions for the NBEO Examination: Part Two
Approximately 1,000 multiple-choice questions with explanatory answers prepare the reader to pass Part II of the national, state, or local boards, or obtain state licensure. Organized by topic, this resource follows the format and proportional question breakdown of the actual exam, helping the reader prepare effectively and efficiently for this challenging test. The companion CD-ROM provides further practice with 500 additional questions, answers, and rationales.Table of Contents
- 1,000 multiple choice questions with explanatory answers help readers prepare thoroughly for Part II of the national exam.
- CD-ROM includes 500 questions with answers and rationales, plus a quizzing function that allows readers to see their scores at the end of the tests.
- Wide margins are included for convenient note taking.
- Line drawings and photos are included both in the book and on the CD-ROM.
- Updated references in each section refer the reader to supplemental sources.
- Questions are authored by specialty experts and instructors at accredited U.S. optometry colleges.
By Butterworth-Heinemann; Vasudevan Lakshminarayanan, PhD, School of Optometry, University of Missouri-St. Louis, St. Louis and Edward S. Bennett, OD, MSEd, Associate Professor of Optometry and Chief, Contact Lens Service, University of Missouri-St. Louis, School of Optometry, St. Louis, MO, USA